Monday, September 21, 2020

Small 12x16 Hay Bale Landscape Painting by Cheri Wollenberg


I love to paint!  Hay bales are my subject in this particular painting.  At my Inspire Studio And Art Gallery downtown Shawnee, Oklahoma I tell folks when they come in that I am inspired by different subject matter, but I always go back to subject matter that I loved as I was growing up.  I married a farmer and my life was full for so many years raising cattle, sowing crops, harvest time, and raising children.  Those years were so good.   I reflect on them a lot.  This field of round hay bales were about a mile from our home a few years ago.  I loved the distant hills in the background, the sky, with trees and hay bales in the foreground.  We have a beautiful earth!  Click the links for more information.

 

No comments:

Poppy The Pig, Original Oil Painting by Cheri Wollenberg

Poppy Original 8x8 Oil Painting On Canvas by Cheri Wollenberg   Poppy is pig who might be hungry and waiting on his master to bring corn or ...