Friday, September 4, 2020

Pumpkins From The Pumpkin Patch - Painting by Cheri Wollenberg

Pumpkin Patch Pumpkins
12x12 Oil On Artist Canvas Board
by Artist:  Cheri Wollenberg
Creating autumn paintings give me a great deal of pleasure. I love painting the colors, the shapes, beautiful leaves, harvest themes and weather that autumn brings. This painting features some pumpkins painted from a pumpkin patch using some saved images I have had from previous photo references.   Thought I'd practice before the beautiful gourds and pumpkins make it to the markets this fall. I can't wait to do some more.  You can check this painting out by clicking pumpkins!

No comments:

Poppy The Pig, Original Oil Painting by Cheri Wollenberg

Poppy Original 8x8 Oil Painting On Canvas by Cheri Wollenberg   Poppy is pig who might be hungry and waiting on his master to bring corn or ...