Saturday, July 20, 2013

Red Enamelware Pot With Red and Yellow Flowers and Lemons - A Still Life Painting

Red Enamelware Pot -Red and Yellow Flowers
8x8 Oil on Canvas
Cheri Wollenberg
Summer is brightness and fun.  Artists express what is around them.  I have many favorite items to set up in still lifes to paint.  In this painting I wanted to convey a mood of  brilliance and brightness - summer in this case with this little daily painting.  Reds and yellows convey warmth so my choices of items were perfect for what I wanted to create.  This painting is listed on Etsy.  You are welcome to visit there or contact me personally about the purchase of this painting.  Have a happy summer!

No comments:

Poppy The Pig, Original Oil Painting by Cheri Wollenberg

Poppy Original 8x8 Oil Painting On Canvas by Cheri Wollenberg   Poppy is pig who might be hungry and waiting on his master to bring corn or ...