Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Rose Bouquet in Teal Pitcher

9x12 Oil on Canvas
Cheri Wollenberg
This is one of the latest listings in my shop on Etsy.  I am also a featured artist on Imagekind today.  Please take the time and visit and place your "like" on their sight.  It is a great place for artists to sell their work.  Follow this link:   http://www.imagekind.com/
This still life  painting is of a bouquet of mixed roses that my husband gave me last Valentines Day.  It was one of the most beautiful bouquets I had ever received and I took many images to remind me of them.  This is one of the images and of course painting them would have been much more fun to do live, but I liked working on this little painting.  Another post with these same roses is dated here on my blog.  I did a mini documentation of the way I painted them in a brown bowl.  For more information about this painting you can follow this link.

1 comment:

Poppy The Pig, Original Oil Painting by Cheri Wollenberg

Poppy Original 8x8 Oil Painting On Canvas by Cheri Wollenberg   Poppy is pig who might be hungry and waiting on his master to bring corn or ...