Monday, October 5, 2020

16x16x.75 Inches Canvas
Oil Painting Original by Cheri Wollenberg
This is an original oil painting that I did of a horse from a photo that I snapped several years ago.  I still love to paint a horse every once in a while.  I drew them a lot when I was a child and never really owned one until I was married.  By the time we got her I was raising kids and didn't have time to ride her.  This life is short for sure!  We must do some things we enjoy and love on our families as much as possible!  This bay colored horse is listed in my Etsy store.  Have look if you like.


 

No comments:

Poppy The Pig, Original Oil Painting by Cheri Wollenberg

Poppy Original 8x8 Oil Painting On Canvas by Cheri Wollenberg   Poppy is pig who might be hungry and waiting on his master to bring corn or ...