Monday, December 3, 2018

Santa V - Jerry

Santa V - Jerry 
16x20 Original Oil Painting 2018
Cheri Wollenberg

Santa V is a friend from my husband's and my past.  Actually he was one of my husbands highschool students.  He along with his family lived just down the road from our country home.  I saw a photo of him a couple of years ago dressed up as Santa Claus.  I thought he made a very good model for a painting so I asked if I could use his photo.  He graciously gave me permission and I'm quite happy the way he turned out.  I'm hoping he has a chance this year, 2018, to give a boy or girl hope for a gift or blessing that might change their life in some way.  Stay tuned for more a few more Santa paintings this year and in the meantime you can find Jerry at FAA by either clicking this image in the border section of this post or clicking here. I also have a slide video posted on my FB page of my painting process of Santa V.  If you decide to visit my page listed below feel free to "like" and follow any art updates.  Thanks.
https://www.facebook.com/ArtbyCheriWollenberg/


No comments:

Poppy The Pig, Original Oil Painting by Cheri Wollenberg

Poppy Original 8x8 Oil Painting On Canvas by Cheri Wollenberg   Poppy is pig who might be hungry and waiting on his master to bring corn or ...