Thursday, December 20, 2018

Old Ford PickupTruck Painting

Old Ford Pickup Truck
16x20 Original Oil On Stretched Canvas
by Cheri Wollenberg
This original oil painting features an old, vintage pickup truck that I painted from a photo.  I took the photo while on a trip to New Mexico about 10 years ago.  It had been parked and may be forgotten by now.  It reminded me of days when my father loved the Ford brand.  Nearly all of his vehicles were Fords.  This painting would make a great gift for someone as a birthday or Father's Day gift.  Christmas gifts can always be promised at a later date since postal delivery is not a promised at this point in 2018, but, nevertheless, delivered later.  You can find this painting in my Etsy shop by clicking here.

No comments:

Poppy The Pig, Original Oil Painting by Cheri Wollenberg

Poppy Original 8x8 Oil Painting On Canvas by Cheri Wollenberg   Poppy is pig who might be hungry and waiting on his master to bring corn or ...