Friday, November 1, 2013

Oversized Yellow Pears in Blue Willow Bowl Still Life Painting

Yellow Pears in Blue Willow Bowl – A Still Life Painting

14x18 Oil on Cradled Artist Board

Cheri Wollenberg

Not quite through with the pears my grandson brought to me I decided to arrange them in a Blue Willow Bowl for a painting composition.  I like them.  Below I placed one of the pears beside the painting to give blog readers an idea of how large the painted ones are.  I enjoyed this….hope to do a few more before they completely go bad.  They are already drawing fruit flies Laughing out loud.  To purchase this painting follow this link

1 comment:

Karen Werner said...

Lovely. Beautiful handling of the variations of yellow.

Poppy The Pig, Original Oil Painting by Cheri Wollenberg

Poppy Original 8x8 Oil Painting On Canvas by Cheri Wollenberg   Poppy is pig who might be hungry and waiting on his master to bring corn or ...