Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Two Small Cow Paintings!





6x8 Oil on Ramar Artist Board
Cheri Wollenberg
Sassy
6x6 Canvas Print
Cheri Wollenberg


Today I'm being kind of lazy and posting about two small paintings at once.  I decided to do some smaller works.  Actually this is a challenge to me.  I don't work too well with small brushes. I'm used to doing much larger works of cows, and I use much larger brushes.  These are two of our son's cows.  I have a wealth of resources with his changing herds.  My husband and I run around in the Gator and the cows come up very close to the Gator.  They are so curious and many times think we are coming with something for them to eat.  Had a good time taking photos of these!  



No comments:

Poppy The Pig, Original Oil Painting by Cheri Wollenberg

Poppy Original 8x8 Oil Painting On Canvas by Cheri Wollenberg   Poppy is pig who might be hungry and waiting on his master to bring corn or ...