Saturday, November 26, 2011

Turquoise Green Cup and Yellow Poppy

6x8 Original Oil on Canvas
by
Cheri Wollenberg
Since we have moved I have come across many coffee cups.  I like them, use them and I have a preference as to how they feel in my hand.  This is a hard thing to describe, but it can't be too heavy, it must be attractive, cannot have a saucer and has to keep the coffee hot!   The one in my painting here happens to be one of my favorite ones.  It looks especially nice with a flower...in this case a poppy...placed beside it for a daily painting.  It is listed in my Etsy store and for sale.  Just click the title to find out more about it.

No comments:

Poppy The Pig, Original Oil Painting by Cheri Wollenberg

Poppy Original 8x8 Oil Painting On Canvas by Cheri Wollenberg   Poppy is pig who might be hungry and waiting on his master to bring corn or ...