Saturday, November 5, 2011

Golden Pear Trio Original Oil Painting

Original Oil Painting
by
Cheri Wollenberg
This still life oil painting features juicy, golden pears against dark brown and rust colors.  I will probably take a better image later.  It is still wet and I am trying to find a good "picture taking spot" in the farm home we just moved to.....hence the wet surface caught more light than intended.  I have suffered "creativity withdrawal" since we've been here.  We have worked non-stop getting my studio ready to move more things from our previous home.  Today, I could bear it no longer.  I took out some photos that I had taken of fruit and decided to do a few pear paintings.  It felt so good to get the brushes out, squeeze the paint onto the palette, and transfer the rich colors to the canvas support with my brushes (lovely experience!).  I've already started the other one.  It will be tomorrow's post.  If you are interested in this painting as your own, you can click Golden Pears.

3 comments:

Helen said...

I'm glad you're settled enough to paint. I hope your new studio feels like home very soon.

Helen said...

I'm glad you're settled enough to paint. I hope your new studio feels like home very soon.

Jennifer Richardson said...

Wonderful to see your golden paints
blossom across the screen again!
Autumn pears are the loveliest!
Thanks for the beautiful share,
Jennifer

Poppy The Pig, Original Oil Painting by Cheri Wollenberg

Poppy Original 8x8 Oil Painting On Canvas by Cheri Wollenberg   Poppy is pig who might be hungry and waiting on his master to bring corn or ...