Facebook

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Green Vase with Red Radishes

8x10 Oil on Canvas
by
Cheri Wollenberg
The process of painting radishes is a most enjoyable experience and a great subject.  I think the actual color of these should have a little more alizarin crimson color to them.  I purposely used more cadmium red because I enjoyed the complementary effect with the green vase.  "Artistic License"...a great thing even though it has gotten me into a little trouble before.....not serious....just cornering me into a defensive conversation:)  This painting is for sale in my Etsy shop:  http://www.etsy.com/listing/79109565/green-metal-vase-with-red-radishes-8x10

1 comment:

Egretta Wells blog said...

Love the richness of this painting. Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...