Saturday, July 24, 2010

Little Girl Jumpers - Jumper Parade

Jumper Parade
16x20 Original Oil Painting on Canvas
by
Cheri Wollenberg

This is an original oil painting that features five patterned and colorful, little-girl jumper dresses hanging on a clothesline. The inspiration for it came from a fellow etsy seller. Lauren was gracious enough to give me permission to paint it. It reminds me of my mother's clothes line. There were lots of girls in our home. I was especially drawn to the different patterns and colors of these little clothes. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did painting it. Please look up OriginalsbyLaurenToo (http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7994230) on etsy. She is a fantastic seamstress. Her clothing line for little girls is a treasure to find.






I sell giclee prints of this painting on etsy (http://www.chatterboxart.etsy.com/) under the description of Lauren's Laundry. To buy the original you may contact me at that link or contact me through my blog.

3 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

I love it, Cheri. So bright and fresh...........

Angela Sullivan said...

Very Nice. The dresses also remind me of days gone by.

Angela Sullivan said...

Very Nice. The dresses also remind me of days gone by.

Poppy The Pig, Original Oil Painting by Cheri Wollenberg

Poppy Original 8x8 Oil Painting On Canvas by Cheri Wollenberg   Poppy is pig who might be hungry and waiting on his master to bring corn or ...