Thursday, September 11, 2014

Elvira - A Cow Painting

 
 
 
30x30 Original Oil on Canvas
Cheri Wollenberg
 
 
"Elvira" is a large 30x30 oil painting of a crossbred Charolais cow. This portrait of her is set against a neutral colored background to feature the light that is wrapping around her neck, ears and head. The blues on her coat are not quite as vivid as the image shows.  The light was not quite right when I photographed her and there was a lot of flashing so I had to make adjustments on my camera and it didn't work quite right:)  This is on my to-do list so you can return to see a better image.  Her ears are perked up and she is ready to be viewed on a mantel or any eating area (kitchen) décor.
Elvira can be bought in my Etsy store here.

 

No comments:

Poppy The Pig, Original Oil Painting by Cheri Wollenberg

Poppy Original 8x8 Oil Painting On Canvas by Cheri Wollenberg   Poppy is pig who might be hungry and waiting on his master to bring corn or ...