Wednesday, July 21, 2010

White Lilies

White Lilies
9x12 Original Oil on Canvas
by
Cheri Wollenberg

There is a first time for everything!  I have never attempted painting the lily.  Oh my, they are elegant and dignified white flowers.  I enjoyed the creating the curls and curves of each petal with my brush.  This is a small, 9x12 painting that I practiced on before beginning a larger still life composition in which I included a bouquet of the white lilies.  Great experience!  You can purchase this painting on http://www.chatterboxart.etsy.com/

2 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Very beautiful, Cheri. And, those brushstrokes in the background highlight the lillies.

Helen said...

Love these white lilies!

Poppy The Pig, Original Oil Painting by Cheri Wollenberg

Poppy Original 8x8 Oil Painting On Canvas by Cheri Wollenberg   Poppy is pig who might be hungry and waiting on his master to bring corn or ...