Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Cow Painting of Louise

20x24 Oil on Framed Canvas
Cheri Wollenberg
Louise is a black baldie cow.  She looked so regal and feminine that I had to place pink in the background.....something my grandaughters would have "high-fived".   She seemed almost princess-like to me.  Naming the cows in my paintings sometimes comes very easy....sometimes not so much, but she looked clean and pristine like she had just taken a bath or something (lol).  She is for sale in my Etsy shop.  Click here to find details.

1 comment:

Jennifer Richardson said...

oh look at pretty Louise:)
she is a beauty
and such a grand lady.
you have such a way
of painting right to the soul,
Jennifer

Poppy The Pig, Original Oil Painting by Cheri Wollenberg

Poppy Original 8x8 Oil Painting On Canvas by Cheri Wollenberg   Poppy is pig who might be hungry and waiting on his master to bring corn or ...