Monday, June 27, 2011

Eggs II

6x8 Original Oil on Canvas
by
Cheri Wollenberg
I've wondered the last several days how creative an artist could be in painting eggs.  I think since I seem to be consumed with this topic and chickens lately, I'll explore it a little bit.  These eggs certainly tasted good.  They were supposed to be laid by cage-free hens.  They are a pretty golden brown color and I enjoyed painting them.  It makes a nice subject for a daily painting....lots of practice and just plain fun!  This painting is listed in my Etsy store.  You may take a look at it by clicking Eggs II.

No comments:

Poppy The Pig, Original Oil Painting by Cheri Wollenberg

Poppy Original 8x8 Oil Painting On Canvas by Cheri Wollenberg   Poppy is pig who might be hungry and waiting on his master to bring corn or ...